2002 Sunfire 2dr rear quarter panel glass remove and replace

Can anyone give me instructions/hints on this project? Is glass glued in or just held with rubber gaskets?

Price for new glass installed at glass shop is beyond my means right now. Will go with used glass from e-bay with self install if possible.

Thanks for any help.

Larry

Reply to
Larry W

Cut out the old, apply new urethane, glue in new. Watch the molding when you cut out the glass.

Reply to
Steve W.