2005 Chevy Z71 dual climate zone problems

The AC in my '05 Z71 4x4 just started acting up one day last week. The problem is that the left side (zone) is cool, but the right hand side (zone) is very warm. In other words, the right zone doesn't respond to changes in it's temperature. It remains on warm (borderline hot) the whole time. We have to turn off those vents entirely!

Would this most likely be a warranty issue?

Since it's obviously computer related, would it be possible (or worth a try) to disconnect the battery for a few minutes and then reconnect, to try and 'reset'?

Any one out there have similar problems?

Thx in adv!

i o n a t e A T h o t m a i l D O T c o m

Reply to
ionate