2005 Impala....Car started to vary in engine performance

The car started varying in engine performance as in running normal for a bit then act like its running at 80% not really dieling all together but noticable. Also the speedo will start bouncing around when this happens. Any ideas I did run some injector cleaner (no changes)and I will change the fuel filter next.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5193 (20100613) __________

Mike Sanford

Make sure the engine and ecu are grounded very well. Check the alternator for a bad diode.

Reply to
Paul