GM fuel cells survive crashes

How explosive are those fuel cells? Could I put a armor pearcing round next to it, then let it go for even a bigger explosion?

Sure didn't look like much damage. Gas tanks would survive these.

Reply to
Canuck57

Interesting link. A minor fender bender crash. Tie the hood down with a coat hanger and keep driving it.

Reply to
Paul

Once again our goofy friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

It is funny that the have 5 crashes to point to with just a few cars on the road, who the hell did they hire to drive those cars ?

Reply to
raamman

ROFL !

Reply to
Paul

Toyota and Lexus owners I guess, there are over 9,500,000 of them, around the world, that are familiar with cars that have been running out of control for the past three years. ;)

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Reply to
Canuck57