91 safari AC

hello, the problem is about a 91 safari with rear ac system.

I charge the system with r134a. Now, the compressor runs fine for about a minute, then starts to spray liquid/gas from the behind of comressor (pressure safety swithc i beileve).

What might be the reason? my guesses are:

  1. bad comressor
  2. clough pipe (does it have any filter in the hose, or what is the best location to track down the problem. )

TIA

Reply to
uccoskun

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1124564782.064707.119500 @g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

whats ur suction and head pres. at time of refrigerant release?

Reply to
KjunRaven

low side pressure changes between 45 psi and 60 psi. I donot trust autozones gauges but that's all i have. I donot knowthe high side pressure. Thanks.

KjunRaven wrote:

Reply to
uccoskun