93 chevy s10 rims.will they fit a corsica?

a friend is junking a 1993 chevy s10 2 wheel drive pickup with new cheaper quality tires..(pep boys 4 for one price) if the rim s will cross over to my

1991 corsica i could get the tires from him for next to nothing...tires will work but will the rims?..if i have to remount the tires on my rims , the transaction wouldnt be cost effective considering the price of paying to mount and balance versus just buying new tires..truck and car are about a 30 minute ride away from each other otherwise i would just do a quick test swap...thanks to anyone who can answer...enjoy the weekend
Reply to
Bthandel

The Corsica is front wheel drive so the rims won't work.

Reply to
NoSpam

what would that matter.... But anyways it wont work, The S-10 has a

5x4.75inch bolt pattern, and the corsica has a 5x100mm pattern.
Reply to
Paradox

nothing...tires

It matters because the rim offset for a GM front wheel drive vehicle and a rear wheel drive are different. They won't interchange.

Reply to
NoSpam

Ahh so thats the reason, always wondered why everyone said not to change wheels like that.

Reply to
Paradox