96 GM Motorhome Shock Absorbers

Hi, I have a GM motorhome with 19,000 miles on it. What is the best way to check the shock absorbers on the front and back. Both sets of rubber air bags on the front and back disintegrated into pieces, I guess from age. I replaced them, but the unit still seems to sway alot more than I remember. I also replaced the rubber sway bar bushings in the front, they were disintegrated also (the sway bar was actually sitting in the 4 U shaped chassis supports, rattling around with NO rubber whatsoever?). Thanks to everybody for the help on the front brakes (locked up). Both front disc brake hoses were bad, just like you all said they were.

Reply to
Hillou812