Auto Insurance

Auto Insurance is such a real concern to lots of folks and yet I do not see any newsgroups on this subject...

wonder why we don't seem to have one... jak

Reply to
Jak

check some of the consumer newsgroups, sometimes there is insurance discussions there...

or maybe you have a specialty or antique car...... like a Mustang.... the mustang newsgroup worries about insurance on Mustangs

Reply to
Mark Hoffman