BAILED-OUT CAR COMPANIES DOIN' FINE NOW? Waaait Just A Minute!

I was reading an article about what to do with money you have to invest. It seems that many people are very reluctant to do anything. Speculating in currency is very turbulent and irregular. IPO for GM seems like a big no no and uncertain at best. Housing is on hold and awaiting huge amount of drop and foreclosures. There is hardly anything that can be trusted to be a certainty of going up or down.

Reply to
Bjorn

I am perplexed by this too. I took a big hickey in 2008 and want to preserve and grow what little I have left. Gold is no answer...

Published probabilities that we are going into a heavy recession or depression have increased from 35% a week or two ago to more than

50% now.

Time to hunker down.

Reply to
hls

Get real! Unlike custom build cars like Lamborghinis, Toyota sell vehicles in the same class as GM and industry statistic Cleary show buyers of Toyota pay 20% to 30% MORE to drive their car home than if they had purchased a domestic brand of the same size and with similar equipment.

Reply to
Mike

Your seem to forget GM sells more vehicles in a day than Lamborghinis sells in a year, obviously more buyers WANT what GM has to offer.

Many may want a Lamborghini, but they can only afford a GM brand LOL

Reply to
Mike

What color is the sky in your world? LOL

Lamborghinis are really VW

Mike

BUT, BUT, BUT BO(ZO) says he and the Dims in Congress have saved or created, 3,000,000 jobs LOL

Reply to
Mike

BO(ZO)!

Reply to
Mike

Really? Toyota designed and specs the parts, quality is a function of management, so why then has the uncontrolled acceration problem occurred in Toyotas made and sold worldwide? ;)

Reply to
Mike

Bet if we put a Toyota beside a GM and walked people in an just asked which one do you want to take home....

99% would take the Toyota.
Reply to
Canuck57

"Mike" wrote

Yahbut the sheet metal look a little different.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

In message , Ed Pawlowski writes

An Audi R8 V10?