Re: GM's Dick Wagonwheel dont wanna rub butts in bed with french

GM & Renault: Two of the WORST car companies on the planet want to get together and have hot gay enemaplay type sex..... Talk about a match made in h-ll!
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!
They still can't get it at GM that they build GAS GUZZLER cars that the public DOES NOT WANT. GM & Delphi - TOTAL BANKRUPTCY by 2008 fer sure! (And watch as all those GM pensions go belly up just like Enron and Ken Lay did too !!!!!!!)
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!

(Puegot) or

ass
get the

fly at

like
GM by

I am going to guess that you wear your wifes red panties, man.

You have your facts confused. Both GM and Ford offer more different vehicles that get 30 or more MPG than does ANY import and they sell more vehicles in the US, than any import brand, period..
mike hunt

While GM and others quote highway mileage, the majority of drivers should use the city figure. I think you will find that the heaver vehicles with large displacement engines that the US offers lag considerably behind the Japanese and Asian vehicles.

Really. Does the word torque have any meaning to you? ;)
mike hunt

Not even close and certainly not at the proper RPMs in relationship to the HP, where it counts. Torque is what get you going and keeps you going on a grade. That is why most imports die on the hilly and mountainous stretches of highway
mike hunt

Jeff wrote:

i believe i read that sometime this year toyota is going to surpass gm as the largest car manufacturer. and by the way id gm goes under which i highly doubt the us govt would allow, ford could be affected by this and follow suit.(dont know where i read that but it was somewhere)
(...)

Toyota is expected to surpass GM this year or next.
I don't think the US Gov't would save GM or Ford. There are already a lot of car companies making cars in the US, like Diamler Chrysler, Toyota and Honda.
Jeff

as
and
of
They might save GM. Gm makes tanks for the military.

Or, if they really want to save something, they would make it so that the unit that makes tanks is sold to another military contractor.
Jeff

gm
lot
I don't think so. I think they will bail them out if necessary like they did with Chrysler.
maybe they should stick to what they know, tanks and trucks, and forget cars all togather, because they haven't made many good ones lately :P
William Dryden wrote:

You live in a dream world if you believe that. GM sold over three times as many vehicles as Toyota and Ford more than twice as many so far in this model year.
mike

Jeff wrote:

i dont think it fair to compare GM / FORD TOTAL sales to foreign car manufacturers, because they can not make a fullsize truck (or have not).

Seen a Toyota Tundra lately? Looks like a good match for a Fork F-150 or a Chevy Silverado to me.
(...)

The Honda Ridgeline has pretty good reviews, too.
Jeff