Re: GM's Dick Wagonwheel dont wanna rub butts in bed with french

GM & Renault: Two of the WORST car companies on the planet want to get together and have hot gay enemaplay type sex..... Talk about a match made in h-ll!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!

They still can't get it at GM that they build GAS GUZZLER cars that the public DOES NOT WANT. GM & Delphi - TOTAL BANKRUPTCY by 2008 fer sure! (And watch as all those GM pensions go belly up just like Enron and Ken Lay did too !!!!!!!)

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!

Ole Dickie Wagonwheel dont wanna rub butts in bed with the french (Puegot) or > japs (Nissan) or anybody but GM's butt budies (WASP's). Dickie wants his ass > massaged real nice and being told what a good f*ck he can be. He'll even get the > UAW to back him up (a bunch of blue collar imbecules).Watch the fireworks fly at > tomorrows meeting. Kerkorian telling Dickie boy to shit and Dickie don't like > it. He'll dig some dirt on Kerkorian and the French and Japs will insult GM by > saying the are honorable companies! >
Reply to
Redpantyman

I am going to guess that you wear your wifes red panties, man.

Reply to
Scott

You have your facts confused. Both GM and Ford offer more different vehicles that get 30 or more MPG than does ANY import and they sell more vehicles in the US, than any import brand, period..

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Reply to
Edward Hayes

Really. Does the word torque have any meaning to you? ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Funny, you talk about "brands." Yet, Toyota (with all its brands) sold more cars this year than either Ford or Diamler Chrysler (700,295 cars vs 296,527 cars for DC and 551,805 for Ford). The stats were for 2006. I would be surprised if the Toyota brand sales were not higher than all of Ford's brands, combined.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

It means turning power. And the Toyotas seem to be turning more heads than Ford or Diamler Chrysler.

Are the torques for Toyotas and Hondas less than those of the US car makers?

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Both these companies, or should I say their managements, have big, big egos! Actually the Americans nowadays are very much like the French- i.e. bloated egos to the extreme.

Listen to what GM boss says:

"We will enter into discussions with the management of Renault and Nissan with an open mind - eager to hear their ideas of how an alliance between our companies might work to our mutual benefit."

This guy's company is facing utter bankruptcy while he sounds to me as if he is going to make a concession to keep an open mind (!!!)- probably believes the French are in bigger trouble than GM and they are going to be the ones arguing before him for an alliance (???).

Well, I think he better keep an open mind!

Anyways, the French can be equally arrogant as the Americans, and me thinks these "talks" will be very very short lived. We'll see.

MN

Reply to
MN

So they're facing bankrupcy. Do you understand what bankrupcy is? It's not uncommon to be in that position and it is recoverable. It takes strong leaders to turn companies around. Your opinion is that GM should just roll over and play dead? Big egos? Of course. Weak little men don't rise to run big companies. Your suggestion for how GM should handle things?

As can most Europeans.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

i believe i read that sometime this year toyota is going to surpass gm as the largest car manufacturer. and by the way id gm goes under which i highly doubt the us govt would allow, ford could be affected by this and follow suit.(dont know where i read that but it was somewhere)

Reply to
fireater

(...)

Toyota is expected to surpass GM this year or next.

I don't think the US Gov't would save GM or Ford. There are already a lot of car companies making cars in the US, like Diamler Chrysler, Toyota and Honda.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

GM has Corvette. Therefore I think GM should live, if only at about the fraction of its current size. Maybe Cadissan minus UAW could make them at the price of Nissalac 350Z ?

Toyolet, on the other hand, does not offer any decent cars anymore and yet they thrive due to no shortage of morons willing to bring them the money. I'm sure Lotus can use 1.8 honda engines just fine instead of those from Toyota should the latter demise (I sure hope they burn in hell for axing the Celica).

Reply to
Body Roll

They might save GM. Gm makes tanks for the military.

Reply to
William Dryden

You live in a dream world if you believe that. GM sold over three times as many vehicles as Toyota and Ford more than twice as many so far in this model year.

mike

(> Jeff

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Not even close and certainly not at the proper RPMs in relationship to the HP, where it counts. Torque is what get you going and keeps you going on a grade. That is why most imports die on the hilly and mountainous stretches of highway

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Or, if they really want to save something, they would make it so that the unit that makes tanks is sold to another military contractor.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I was clearly demonstrating how Toyota sells more *cars* than GM or Ford.

I did not say "vehicles."

However, I noticed you removed much of what I had to say without indicating that fact. How intellectually dishonest of you.

The reality is that the US is not the only car market, and Toyota is expected to take over as the world's biggest automaker this year or next.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Can you please provide numbers to back up your claims?

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Listening to GM's boss who would have thought that bankruptcy also means _failure_.

First and foremost recognize and admit nearly complete competitive failure as a car manufacturer (especially passenger car segment). Second eradicate any vestiges of denial, ...stop the lies so to speak!

These would be mental pre-requisites for any meaningful recovery effort whether it be with the help of the French, or Japanese, or without them.

I doubt that's going to happen, though, because GM believes they are basically not failures but victims, for example of excessive costs etc. They keep ignoring the fact that in the US they haven't had a competitive car product in years (Saturn division is just as big a failure as is the rest of GM, perhaps even bigger).

MN

Reply to
MN

Reply to