BCM location, 94 Chrysler Sebring Conv.?

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to figure out the location of my Sebring's BCM; my mechanic tells me it needs to be replaced, but I'm a few states away and trying to locate the part via salvage yards. Chilton guide doesn't mention the BCM (that I could find, anyway), but it DOES talk about the PCM. I didn't think they were the same thing, but I guess I could be mistaken.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

- G

Reply to
gcpantazis

Eh, sorry. Posted this in the wrong group. Still, if anyone has any clue let me know.

Thanks, G.

Reply to
gcpantazis