PLEASE HELP - Fuel Rail for YJ

Hey everyone.. Hopefully someone out there can help me.

I have a 95YJ 2.5 thats puking gas. My mechanic says it needs a new fuel rail and he is unable to locate one. Apparently Jeep has discontinued the part and none of the junk yards around here have one.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for so please bear with me. I was told I need a fuel rail and a section of fuel line that has a special connector and o-rings. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. I live in Mass so if anyone knows where I could find the parts around here that would be even better - but I'll take what I can get. I dont want to be Jeepless for too long. Thanks in advance, Tim

Reply to
Morb95

L.W.(ßill)

I think someone posted about a replacement for that rail a while back. I didn't pay much attention to it, but I think someone makes the replacement.

Mike

Morb95 wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Does anyone know if the fuel rail from a 94 or 93 would be compatible? Thanks

Reply to
Morb95

Google is your friend. For these guys, at any rate, the `93 and `94 fuel rails are not the same part. (The following is for illustration purposes, I know nothing about Tapco.)

  1. TAPCO ONLINE STORE

FUEL RAIL 2.5L 91-93 53005802 FUEL RAIL 2.5L 94-95 53030437 FUEL RAIL 2.5L 96-97 53030977 FUEL RAIL 4.0L 91-95 53030435 FUEL RAIL 4.0L 96-97 53030679

Reply to
Lee Ayrton