Buy 03 Suburban Need Advice

Looking at 2003 LT 4WD Suburban w/80K . One owner - Carfax looks good.

I understand that there is a new Vortec engine. Is it as good as the

350 Vortec. Seems to have as much power as the 99 with the 350 Vortec. What other problems should I look for. Does this year or model have any problems or bad features. Thanks.

We have a 99 - 2WD Suburban and a 99 - 4WD Blazer and would like to replace them with the 03 - 4WD Suburban.

Warren

Reply to
warrenry