Cars Looking Better???

I have noticing that the Japanese cars are starting to look better than American cars now. At first they were ugly as hell but supposedly better built yet I continued to buy American because it was the American way, but now lets face it American car designs are starting to look lame and ugly, for instance the Pontiac G6 Sedan, malibu or Nova or whatever they call it now and a host of other plain jane cars we are supposed to embrace. Only a small handfull look unique. I will soon be looking for a new car and quite frankly the only American cars are was considering was the G6 coupe GTP, Mustang GT and the Dodge Magnum Hemi, but now with the price of gas the Mustang and Dodge may be out. Now just waiting to see how the G6 coupe looks and rides and if the price is right. If I cant get the price I want I may finally have to jump ship and go with an Acura RSX or TL or some other similar styled JApanese car. I am sorry GM, Ford and partly Chrysler but just like Bush you are failing your country.

Reply to
Al Falfa

Take a look at the 06 G-6 coupe and an 06 Impala, both have the Honda look to them.

Good Luck in car hunting.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue, 29,914 91 Bonneville LE 304,246
Reply to
Harry Face

You're kidding, right?

Reply to
James C. Reeves

Al Falfa is right. American cars seem to be going backwards when it comes to styling. What does pontiac have thats stylish? The G6...Grand prix...Aztek..Bonneville??? The only savior they have now is the Solstice.

Reply to
dl

Reply to