Chevy TrailBlazer

I am planning to buy a mid size SUV. I heard Chevy TB is good. I want the LS or LT! Any opinions? Experiences? What options not to get? and what is a good price to pay for this vehicle?

Reply to
Michael Kiss

Get the 5.3 V8 option. For extra room get the three seat version and you will gain power swing out quarter windows.

Also consider the GMC Envoy. it a little more attractive inside & out and almost the same price as the Trailblazer.

Good Luck

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~286,395 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

Yeah don't get the 4.2L model, at idle the A/C doesnt blow cold, I'm serious.

Reply to
Paradox