Earnings: General Motors Posts 6th Straight Loss

Rick Wagoner's inspired "leadership", way to go Rick!

Earnings: General Motors Posts 6th Straight Loss

gordian238

Actually, compared to last year 1Q and factoring in the "one-time charges" that hit, this is definitely the right direction!

Reply to
jcr

I agree jcr. I would like to believe that gordian was being serious when he said "...way to go Rick!" The $1 billion allotted to account for payments to a fund created for future retiree health-care costs was a wise discretionary move by GM. It's a realistic move, given the employee packages being offered and it's good for employee pockets and morale. I'll be watching for black ink going forward.

Reply to
Cool Jet