1998 Pontiac Grand Prix 3100 V6

I just replaced the head gaskets on my Grand Prix. Everything is put back together but it doesnt want to run. It will run if you hold down the throttle but it is very rough. As soon as you let off the throttle it dies. any suggestions. please help.

Reply to
bhs97jab

Pretty hard for us to figure out what happened! I guess you will simply have to recheck what you did. Hopefully, you didn't make mistake of not getting the intake and exhaust pushrods mixed around.

You may also want to look for some sort of vaccum leak....that's another common problem that can occur.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Reply to