FS: 1984 Chevrolet El Camino Conquista

1984 Chevrolet El Camino Conquista

A rare find, all original two-toned light maple metallic and dark autumn maple metallic paint with ~50,350 miles purchased from original owner's family. The El Camino is in excellent physical and running condition with dark red interior. Equipped as follows: 305 v8 and 4 bbl carburetor, auto transmission, air conditioning, power windows, power door locks, cruise control, tilt steering wheel, power disk brakes, am/fm/cassette radio, remote driver's side mirror, inside hood release, trip odometer, 60/40 split bench seat with fold down center arm rest, bumpers with rubber inserts and bumper guards. Currently has 80/81 Z28 wheels with Michelin Hydroedge tires with less than 3,000 miles, and includes original steel wheels, tires and wire wheel hubcaps. There are few scratches, door dings and chips. New/rebuilt parts: battery, radiator hoses, heater hoses, 2 fan belts, windshield washer pump, muffler and tailpipe re-chromed rear bumper and bumper guards, bumper frame. There is a trailer hitch, service and parts manual, and a hard bed cover with lock and the bed is in great shape. $6,500 obo. Call 425-430-4481 for more information and to receive email pictures.

Reply to
tamecat

Guy down the street from me has an 81' with higher mileage and he's asking $15,000 for it. I have no idea what the market is for them, but I was shocked and it has not sold yet either. Just reporting.

Reply to
Al Bundy