gm autos

You should have seen Hakeem Olajuwon when he bought his Porsche. He managed to get into and out of it, but apparently it was a real contortionist act ;>)

Reply to
HLS

You have demonstrated that you think of no one, but yourself.

Why let the government pop a couple trillion to the banking industry? Why aren't you so pissed about that?

See above. There are far more government handouts going on then GM. And a lot are far more money.

Ford has stated numerous times (and I have point it out to you, numerous times) that if GM were to completely fail, they too would likely go down. Even Toyota (who, by the way, is begging for billions in loans from the Japanese government) relies on the same suppliers that GM does. It's like dominos. You knock one down, and the rest fall like clockwork. But, you don't understand that, and you don't want to try. You have such a hard on to see GM go down (for whatever reason), that you see exactly what you want to see. You don't speak in facts, you twist the facts to portray whatever you wish. You are a hypocrite, and won't admit it. How can you possibly be so pissed at GM for the $50 billion loan, and not care a bit about the Wall Street trillions, given with no questions asked? I doubt you have any close family, but if you did, and you act in real life like you act on Usenet, I am sure they are ashamed of you.

Offshore, exactly. Tell me, what happens when all industries go off shore? Surely you have a brother or sister who has children. Do you even think about them? Do you ever think about the world you are leaving them? You seem to think it is such a great idea to let all industries/business go offshore, but in 20 years, what is going to be left in Canada/USA for people to do?

We'll see what your attitude is when GM starts recording profits again...But, when they do, I know you will twist that to work in line with your fantasy conspiracy mind.

Canuck == Selfish, unethical, corrupt prick.

Reply to
Nathan

you tell me, while you were busy designing, producing and selling crap you didn't once think the con wasn't going to last longer than the cars you sold ? ( burned once by gm, never again) =======================================================

You have stepped on one of the biggest misconceptions about the auto industry. There are so many people blaming the line workers for making shitty parts, but guess what? They don't design them, they don't test them, they only put together the pieces. If you want to blame someone for a shitty car, blame the bean counters, who saw only $$$ signs, and nothing else.

Reply to
Nathan