GM 'car czar' is force behind push to abandon old ways of building cars

Alright! Both of you...knock it off! Right now!

Reply to
Johnny Cakes

Yeh..my Dick is bigger than both of yours...but I am not bragging.

Reply to
Johnny Cakes

Well, Johnny Cakes, it may be the case (or it may not), but the biggest prick on this group is Mike Hunt(er). He is truly dickless.

Nate is good folks.

Reply to
<HLS

Well, dude, they really want more than that. American made doesnt amount to anything if American made is crap.

In my opinion, Americans want good reliable merchandise. If it can be Made In USA, fine. But if Americans cant rise to the needed level of quality, the clients WILL buy from other sources.

Dont give me any nationalistic bullshit about the best quality and best engineering being in the USA. It isnt so any more. It SHOULD be, but t'aint.

So, Americans, stand up, get to work, and make something that the world wants to buy. Dont be like the British who felt they were kings of the world, and produced shit.

Reply to
<HLS

Should I go stand in the corner? How long? 8>)

Reply to
ACP

I tuned into this thread to learn about GM's great cars, but all I see is crap. Perhaps that's fitting. >:)

Reply to
who