Gm Employee pricing on all new Chevrolets!

If you live near Buffalo, NY you can purchase any new Chevrolet car or truck off our lot (except corvette) for the GM employee discount price
whether you are a GM employee or not. This offer is good till 12/31/03. Any questions contact snipped-for-privacy@wnychevy.com
P.S.: we also have a 2004 Red Corvette convertible available for sale at Invoice price.
If you live near Buffalo, NY you can purchase any new Chevrolet car or truck off our lot (except corvette) for the GM employee discount price whether you are a GM employee or not. This offer is good till 12/31/03. Any questions contact snipped-for-privacy@wnychevy.com
P.S.: we also have a 2004 Red Corvette convertible available for sale at Invoice price.
So, what's wrong with the cars ???
Just kidding ..... couldn't resist.
Scott Rudolph wrote:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the cars, its just that we are very overstocked and need to make some room for snow piles, after all this is Buffalo and eventually we are going to have allot of snow to move around.(you think it is a pain having to clean the snow off one car every day, try cleaning off 400! :) ) As for the Corvette, we had a buyer but he backed out at the last minute, around Buffalo right now there are not many people looking for Corvettes this time of year, if we try to hold out for the regular price it will sit here till spring and we want to sell it before Jan 1st so we are willing to sell it at invoice price to move it out.

What's the invoice price? It would be a 5 hour drive just to say no thanks.
--
Steve W.

"Scott Rudolph" < snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com> wrote in message
What can you do for me on a new GTO with a 6 speed? That's the only GM car I'm interested in...unless you'll sell me a new Vette for less. Boomer