Is this a good price for a new Rubicon?

New Black 2004 Rubicon w/Dual Top, 5-speed, Air, premium sound, etc. The dealer has quoted a total price, delivered, of $25,890 (that includes the current $1,500 rebate). The window-sticker shows an MSRP of $29,490. This seems like a good price to me, but was interested in others' opinions.

Thanks for any input,

PLM

Reply to
Patrick Mills

twaldron

that sounds like a good price to good ol' bob z. invoice price for the standard rubi is about 23 thousand or so. that hardtop adds about a grand and then the premium sound is a little more monies, so bob z. wouldn't be unhappy with that at all!

bob z. picked up his black 2004 rubicon on 12-31-03. he paid 3% below invoice. can you say, "Tier One Supplier"? yes, we knew you could.

8~)>

how many people own more than one rubicon?

-- bob z. p.s. there are TWO rubicons in bob z.'s garage now.

"people with less brain power than you are doing more difficult things everyday"©

Reply to
bob zee

hey Patrick -

You should check out this site:

I used it when researching my Wrangler earlier this year. It takes a lot of the guesswork out of determining whether or not your dealer is being straight with you. You can select any make, any model, and any recent years, and entirely customize the vehicle you're looking for. It'll report the invoice and MSRP for each item you've selected, including any available discounts / incentives. I've looked at a fair number of other sites like this, but none were nearly as well developed and comprehensive.

Hope it helps -

Matt

04tj-x

Reply to