gm haters

To the 4 or 5 gm haters in this group you have the right to bitch all you want just remember there are 100s of thousands of people that rely on gm living on I worked for gm for 35 years and saw that the vast majority of the people I worked with were good hard working people, we had no say in how our leaders were picked or how they managed, the UAW didn't have much to say about how their leaders were picked it is all politics just like the federal govt. I would guess that 80% of all salaried and UAW workers were good reliable people. but as one manager I had used to end production meetings with this, There a a lot of good people out there but some of them arnt worth a F___!!!!! try and remember this in all your rants.

Reply to
Tom

Well said, Tom. Finally a voice of sanity. I've been a hard core GM man all my life, and have little to regret from it. And an IAM union member for most of my working career, but no longer. (Airline maint.) They were a crooked union, at least at my local level, and I miss them like a dirty shirt.

Garrett Fulton

Reply to
Garrett Fulton

You mean living on other peoples money.

I have no bone to pick with your average UAW worker other than their support to tax screw over others, many without the pensions, on others not making as much, let alone a over promised corrupt pensions like GM. Screwing them via taxation for corrupt corporations is a labour sellout.

If 40 years ago UAW members were slapped with a tax for others, they would have shed blood befor eletting it happen.

But today, they assist and abet the corrupt in doing it to others.

UAW isn't about labor, it is about extortion and bullshit. UAW screwed their own members by not forcing GM 20 years ago to fund their sorry asses. They ignored it in their dumb selfish bliss.

Now, some of us will refuse to buy a car knowing any parts are UAW. You sold out fellow workers nation wide for your own selfish greed. F--k GM and UAW.

Well, UAW, it is time to haul out the garbage and put your members asses to a real work day. As many people have had it with their greed, selfishness and sorry asses.

Don't like it? Well get GMs hands the hell out of our pockets! And spurn bailout corruption for what it is, corruption.

_ /'_/) ,/_ / / / /'_'/' '/'__'7, /'/ / / /" /_\ ('( ' /' ') \ / '' _.7' \ ( \ \ GM, Chrysler-Cerberus, CAW-UAW, get your selfish greedy hands out of our pockets! We don't steal from you! Why do you steal from us?

Reply to
Canuck57

Too bad they didn't make the GM bailout a tax on unions and union members who wouldn't put their own money where their mouth is. Hell, they ran like chickens...howling for corrupt bailouts on the backs of others making less, without pensions.

Makes them trash. Hey, why deal with the problem when you can dump it on others eh? The UAW way...

Reply to
Canuck57

Amen!

Reply to
Jim_Higgins

My youngest grandson is 12 and he has no concept of business or what unions are and how govt works and he thinks he is cute when people laugh at his sometimes smart ass remarks kind of reminds you of a few in this group. Get a clue on how business and govt work you may not like it but you have to work with it or end up in the looney bin. Grow up quit trolling and get a clue.

Reply to
Tom

That is not true

No they did not

You are twisting

none

A lot

right

GM is not worth hating That would mean we care and we do not

no

12 years old are not as rotten - at least none I know of - as the GM management and strange to drag 12 year olds into the discussions.

Any arguments to defend bad management that steal the taxpayers blind are bound to fall on themselves.

It may be true that some jobs have been created to make cars nobody wants but even the government of the US will have to stop that like the government of the USSR needed to stop wasting peoples money on worthless companies no matter how many people depend on the loot for their existence.

And by the way GM went bankrupt and is no more.

The GMW that is operating now to be around for some time while it is being sold off to china in parts is not going to save any jobs permanently

Reply to
Björn Helgaso