GM is missing the point again

Hmmm. Recall rate... I have an 06 Si. No recalls yet, and not a single service visit. I've never had an American car with that kind of reliabilty. A few oil changes in 20,000 miles, and a tire rotation.

Yep, that damned Japanese reliability just sucks...

Reply to
Joe LaVigne

Toyota had the most recalls of any auto manufacture in 2006. This isn't an "opinion" either, it's a fact. Enjoy your reliability.

Reply to
80 Knight

Hell - I've owned several American cars over the years that have met that realiability standard.

Yep, that damned American reliability just sucks...

Reply to
Mike Marlow