GMC 5.7 V8 DAY VAN - ENGINE HUNTING ON INITIAL START-UP.

I have been asked by a friend to see if I can get some help with a problem he's having with his GMC Day Van. On initial start-up from cold, the engine is continually 'hunting' until the engine reaches it's normal running temperature whereupon the problem disappears. Any suggestions/cures will be much appreciated.

Reply to
denverboot

he's having with his GMC Day Van.

problem disappears.

This is a particularly troublesome problem if you happen to live in or around Surrey UK and obtain your internet service from either Telewest Broadband IP Network Services OR blueyonder.co.uk. To avoid legal problems in either of these jurisdictions, you must proceed at once to obtain a "hunting" license!

Reply to
Cool Jet

Reply to
Shep