grunting noise

my moms 89 lesabre is making a grunting noise while slowing to a stop. The noise sounds like its coming from the rear of the car, so my guess is back brakes. About 2 weeks ago her mechanic replaced the left rear hub assembly, could he have maybe not hooked something back up the correct way?

Reply to
Midget Tosser

Check the trunk immediately. Those Buicks have an expansive trunk and mechanics have been known to take a snooze there.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Very possibly. Take it back in.

Reply to