Hard Time Turning Off Windshield Wiper, 79 Pontiac Bonneville

Hi,

I have a 1979 Pontiac Bonneville. Lately, when I use the windshield wiper, I have a hard time turning it off. I am not sure if it is the switch in the console or some other mechanism? Note: In 1993, I replaced the winshield wiper pump (for sprayer).

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance, Brad

Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Reply to
Brad

Why not pull the switch and see if it can be disassembled & inspected.

That would be the easiest thing to do first.

Harryface =D8=BF=D8

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 300,941 miles
Reply to
Harry Face