Help ID unknown new car with huge chrome "X" grill

A few days ago I got a fleeting glimpse of what looked to be a brand new car with the largest chrome grill I have seen on a vehicle since the old Rolls Royces. The grill had to be at least two feet tall and had vertical chrome with a huge X(each leg of the X was about 3 inches across) placed on top and going from the top to the bottom of the grill. As the car turned on to the road going the opposite way, I think I got a glimpse of its logo on the back. If it wasn't the elongated Chrysler logo, it was something very similar. I assumed it was the Chrysler 300, but I haven't seen any type of grillwork like that on the Chrysler website. I don't remember much about the vehicle other than it seemed to have that muscular low-slung gangster look of the Chrysler 300. But the grill looked like it was a refugee from some ancient Rolls Royce.

Any help in IDing this car and/or its grill(if it is a custom grill for the 300 or whatever) would be greatly appreciated.

Danny

Reply to
Danny

Danny, was it the Maybach, by any chance? Check this link and click on "The Maybach" Exterior.

Cool Jet