MK3 Mondeo Grill - two different versions - can they be swapped?

Has anyone tried this or have any knowledge of whether this is possible?

I have seen a Ghia X version of the MK3 mondeo in an ad - sat nav, leathers etc for a reasonable price.

It is a Y reg version with low mileage.

I have noticed that from the '53' plate the MK3 mondeos have slightly different grills with a chrome edge. I much prefere these to the slightly older style of the grill on the car I am looking at.

Comparing the two, they look the same shape, just differently styled.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF YOU CAN PURCHASE A NEW STYLE MONDEO GRILL (53/04 plate onwards) AND EASILY FIT IT TO A Y/51 REG MONDEO?

Cheers DAN

Reply to
danielmc1

Good forum here that has loads of people in the know

BORG

yes easily

Reply to
dojj