headlamp assembly and chrome ring around mesh grill

Hi, I'm looking for right and left headlamp assembly parts for my 2000 Jag s-type, in replacing the bulbs I broke the adjusters inside the headlamp assembly on each side, what should I do? It was a booger just getting these off the car, now I have broken parts floating around inside. Help!! The grill is good, just missing the chrome ring around the mesh, I just got this car, need to know where to find the deals on parts and accessories. Thanks, Loretta and Cecil

Reply to
lctomas