HELP !! Lumina 3800 vacuum leak

A garage changed my EGR gsaket (told my wife it needed it) and it ran great for about 1 week now the tub going from the egr to tihe top of the intake looks loose... it has an O-Ring and it should be able to move ina nd out so free ( I think as no other 3800 at the wreckers do it) Could this little leak case it to buck like hell,, no power then power etc?

Reply to
Chevrolet

Chevrolet

Reply to