Here I go again....

Ok, as per my previous posts I have recently gotten a 90 Cutlass Calais with a swapped 2.3L Quad 4 442 engine. This car has been so neglected that now it has 1,000 problems (ok, 999 since I replaced about 8 ft. of vacuum line today), and I can only fix one at a time.

Got a new air filter. Stood staring at underhood for 15 minutes trying to figure out how to get to the darn thing. Got under car. Looks like a bad idea. Tried to remove the rubber hose connecting to intake and the air box. Won't budge.

Anyone have any tips on how this might not take me 5 hrs and a mechanic to complete? ANY thoughts would be appreciated.

-Nathan

Reply to
Nathan Lauver

I am pretty familiar with the Quad Four, and this may just be me, but I'm a little confused about which hose you are trying to replace.

Tony

Reply to
Tony V.