How to repair my broken mirror cover

I was backing out of the garage the other day, you know like in a hurry! and well .. I clipped my mirror!! And so they want $200 for a new one. It seemed a bit expensive to me so I wanted to find out how I could fix it myself when I came across this webpage check it out.

Carson

"Super glue" or like it sounds good.

and, i don't know if your mirror glass was broken,

but mine broke years ago, and i took the

"housing" to a windshield repair-installation

shop, and they cut + placed in a new mirror

in my housing for i think about $20.

Reply to
funkfreedom