Is $3 gas on the way?

So much for big truck sales

Is $3 gas on the way?

-- "If they pull a knife, you pull a gun. If they put one of yours in the hospital, you put one of theirs in the morgue." Sean Connery, "The Untouchables"

Reply to
Jim Higgins

we have already had 3dollar gas!

Reply to
abomb69

It is not gone forever. Bank on it.

Reply to
<HLS

I believe it, it went from $2.07 to $2.38 here.

Reply to
abomb69

You're lucky. It's almost $1.00 a liter here.

Reply to
80 Knight

Its on the up because summer driving season is coming. It will continue to go up till November then slowly go down. The Republicans will say its supply and demand then hold their hands out for the special interest oil money. You will see gas over $3 this year. My guess top out around 3.40

Reply to
Tim

Tim,was you born this stupid or is it something you have to work at every day. I didn't know the the Republican party had that much power. I guess in addition to running American oil companies they now run OPEC as well as Russian and Mexican oil companies,and the Libs hero Chavez must be a Republican as well. In case your head is so far up your ass you didn't know it, the summer driving season is 3 months away so I doubt that is the reason. More likely the month of zero weather in the Northeast has depleted oil reserves a bit,but that is just an EDUCATED guess. 3.40 a gallon,huh? Just pull that number out of your ass with your head? You should go easy on the Lib Koolaid,Tim ....

Sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Reply to
benick

Listening to a couple of "expert" stockbrokers yesterday morning, neither could agree on what we can expect in energy costs for the year. One predicted $45 oil by Christmas, the other predicted $80.

The facts as I perceive them are that we have a logistic shortage at the moment rather than a supply shortage. If anything makes logistics worse, like weather, shipping disasters, war, or an outright embargo, then the prices go up quickly.

As supply versus demand worsens, then the eventual trend for oil has to be upward. I fully expect to see gasoline in the US$3 per gallon range this year.

Reply to
<HLS