marketing only web sites

I guess I was really saden by the fact that the newimpalawebsite decided to re edit my posts like in an old world dictatorship. That kind of hacking is known as user abuse in the rest of the world.

My single post was re edited to fall in line with their marketing policy as to product vendors and what I should be saying about them. Not my real world experience.

Maybe its only one bad admin there but it is really too bad that so many web sites have become tools for the marketing wings of many companies without premitting the orginal reason for internet discussion the posibilty to clearly asses things thro open discussion.

The web is the new marketing tool for many unethical corps. hey its legal .... Too many web sites are now run with adgendas to sell a product without regaurds to any form ethics.

.
Reply to
AreaRecalNotice?