1996 MONTE CARLO DOOR KEY LOST--HOW TO GET ONE ???

Just bought the car. The previous owner does not have the key number. How do I get a door key, and is there a valet key for that car? Thanks.

Reply to
septicman

uh?????? Chevrolet dealer.

Harry Face

In our medium-sized(?) town, the locksmith will cut one if we take the car to his place & leave it, for $35. To us, it's cheaper than removing door panel & then door lock to look for number which then costs $2. s

Reply to
sdlomi2