Need interior & soft body parts

I have a 1987 GM S-15 p/u with 217k miles on it - want to keep it for another 200k

But it's getting pretty ratty-looking. I can find normal body parts (fenders, tailgate, etc), but I'm having trouble with interior and "soft" body parts. Need a complete new dash (due to traditional GM "dash rot", new window channels & fuzzies, door seals, etc.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
Frank Rowe

Try a catalog from here: