Onstar fuse? 2000 Impala

It seems like there must be a fuse on this, but I don't see one mentioned on any of the fuse covers or in the manual.

I managed to knock the cover off the unit in the trunk-- and then to turn a corner just right so a can of soda exploded on the exposed sharp metal pieces. Soon after I noticed I didn't have Onstar.

I'd like to replace the fuse first before I take it to the dealer for an assessment.

Thanks, Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

Take it in and they will replace it. If soda got inside the unit it is junk, Same result as dumping soda into your computer. Oh and sit down when they quote the repair price....

Reply to
Steve W.

Life is good. Procrastination was the key. Friday I noticed that one of the green lights on the mirror was on. Yesterday I cleaned the remnants of soda soda off the outside - and cleaned all the plug contacts with Caig's D5. [contact cleaner & sealer- from Radio Shack online] Everything is working fine now.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht