oxygen sensor problems

I have and '89 cavalier and a problem. My ECM is telling me there is a problem with the O2 sensor, code 13 or whatever it is. I've replaced the sensor, then I checked the wiring harness. There was no Problem with the wiring harness. Is there another O2 sensor or is there something wrong with my ECM.

Reply to
goldnut25

I would suspect a vacuum leak or map sensor , or something along those lines before the ecm.

Reply to
Kevin

I'll look into that, thanks

Reply to
goldnut25

my vacum lines are fine as well as my MAP sensor.

Reply to
goldnut25

Just a WAG, but does your car have more than one O2 sensor?

Reply to
NickySantoro