Pontiac grand prix \same as lumina spedo \injector fuse problems

ok i have a pontiac gand prix 1992 , has a 3100 V6 3.1L engine , now the problem is my check engine light is allways on , but recently my spedometer will go all the way up to 125 Mph sometimes it would just dial 20 mph above my current speed , its a analog display , all electricall systems will turn off and on fast and briefly ( radio will lose programing ,strange ) and as the last week It would BLOW THE INJECTOR fuse ! so i would have to open the hood and re place it ... any ideas

im gona cheek all the wireing to see , and also a year a go it would have a Ecces voltage warning ,, does this car have a voltage regulator , cuz i thought it was in the alternator for this car , if no then were is it , so i can change it to see , any hellp would greatly be apreciated , Thanks

Reply to
Bokiman

The regulator is in the alternator.

If your check engine light has been on then you should scan the computer for codes. It's very simple on your car.

Go to

and look for GM trouble codes in the drop-down menu. You'll likely at least get some help if you scan the computer.

Good luck

Reply to
Brendan