RDS Delco radio for 98 Blazer?

Hi, all. I want a Delco radio for my 98 Blazer that has RDS. Tape or CD would be nice, too.

Did they offer RDS at all then, or did that not start until later?

Would a Delco from a 2000 or later fit in and work properly? Looks like there's a lot of communication between car and radio these days.

thanks,

John

Reply to
john KB5AG

I've always wondered. Since the S-10 and S-10 blazer are discontinued would GM spend the $$ to redesign the body computer to communicate with the RDS radio like in the other vehicles that has it or would they make an adapter for the plug and program the RDS radios going into S-10's to ignore the VIN lookup and such.

Reply to
Eugene