Re: Fuel pump relocation

Just siphon the gas out, then take the tank down with a floor jack. you have already wasted the time it takes to do it the right way...

What do ya'll think of this idea: > > My fuel pump in my 90 olds died, and I'm feeling lazy. Ya'll think I could > relocate the fuel pump, and leave the old one in the tank? > > > > >
Reply to
noname

I haven't really wasted time .. since I'm waiting on a new fuel pump :P

Reply to
clevere