Re: GM: Some Bondholders Want Bankruptcy

Another "graduate" of public education display the usual ignorance.

Reply to
Jim Higgins

--

>Civis Romanus Sum

Civis Romanus Sum => "I am a Roman Citizen." Say what? Citizen of a civilization that's been defunct for a millinium and a half, and spoke a now dead language? With a name like Higgins? Posting from Holland, MI, the "Wooden Shoe Capitol of the USA"? Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa...

Reply to
jake

From what I can tell, Higgins used to work at a GM plant in MI, was fired due to a lack of intelligence, then his wife ran away with a UAW guy...Why do you think he's so bitter? ;)

Reply to