Re: Have We Got a Deal For You at GM

He will go down in history as the worse

(I think you mean, "worst.")

President in contemporary history, the one who brought the U.S. economy to >its knees, singlehandedly revoked free enterprise, instituted >totalitarianism and tyranny, and who knows what else

I agree. George W. Bush's 8 years were a disaster!

I'm no Obama fan, but Satan himself would be a more competent leader than #43.

Also, why do the republicans keep on nominating guys who got shot down in combat? Wouldn't a guy who never was shot down, and who downed a lot of enemy aircraft be a better choice?

IMHO, Ike was OK, but every repuke since him has been embarrassing.

What did Reagan do? He never served in any meaningful capacity, made B movies and led the witch hunt after "commies" in the US.

And don't accuse me of being a blind supporter of the dumbocrats. They're just slightly less competent than the repukes.

Reply to
Rick_LT1