Re: iGM

Would you prefer to see GM go out of business?

NO..... absolutely not !

I'd like to see them re-start with new management, and a new ( maybe non-union ) labor group.

They've both operated with the idea that Americans would buy whatever they offer, at whatever price they charge.

...and before you get your shorts all bunched up, I DO think the UAW is a big part of the problem. What do they want ??.......... MORE !!!

The only people with a bigger sense of entitlement are government employees.....

Can't build cars without the UAW ?? Ask Toyota, Nissan, Honda, etc. etc......

Reply to
Anonymous