Re: Learn French in the Alps.

To learn French in France, I found this great school, located both in Annecy

and Chambéry, in the heart of the Alps. Given the number of activities and the surroundings I thought I would share this ressource with others.

> >Let me know if you have any good education portal ressources. Thanks. >

Why would anyone even bother? French is a dying language.

For this NG Cantonese or Mandarin might be a more appropriate language as that's what all the new manuals are going to be written in.

Besides, I can already pronounce "Le Big Mac" ;-)

Reply to
Full_Name

We don't need French lessons nowadays. We need to learn to speak Jose & Abu Hassen's lingo so we know whats going on when we go to the 7-11.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~293,100 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

LOL!!

Good one Harry!