Re: Yen

Money is gold, silver or platinum. The World no longer uses

> money as a medium of exchange. Instead, it uses fiat currency. > That is the problem. Once upon a time, currency was fixed to > money by being convertible. One could present a $20 note to the > bank and walk out with a troy ounce of gold in his pocket. The > currency was good; as good as gold. No longer. The Government > prints $20 bills and declares it "money." It is a farce. These > bills cannot be exchanged for precious metal at any bank. The > banks have no gold or silver in their vaults. > > All currencies float against each other and the float is > unstable. The Yen and Dollar float, up one day and down the > next. These same currencies float against the very same precious > metal commodities that they were once standardized to. That > explains why gold was once $15/t.oz and now $1300 and rising. > > Look at the coinage. There were once silver Dollars, Halves, > Quarters and Dime. Contemporary coins have zero silver content, > but are nickle plated to resemble the old silver coins. Look at > them on edge. You will see copper alloy showing. There is a big > penny within the Dollar, Half, and Quarter. There is a little > penny in every Dime. The intrinsic worth of a dime is worth less > than a penny! Yet there is milling in the edges of these coins. > Milling made sense on the old precious metal coins. It prevented > theives from shaving silver from coins, collecting the shavings > and melting them to form ingots, then passing the shaved coins > at full face value. So, why does the Government put mill marks > on the edges of base metal coinage, where nobody would find it > economical to shave? The answer is simple: To make these silver- > colored base metal coins look as much like as possible the > silver coins they replaced. By definition, this is > counterfeiting. Legal counterfeiting, but counterfeiting > nevertheless, just like as if the Mob did it, only the Mob is > now the U.S. Government. > > Citizens are being robbed by this debasement of the currency. > Especially hard hit are savers and creditors. Foreign nations > who sell us goods are being paid in depreciating Dollars, > instead of solid money. Foreign nations that buy our debt will > find their payback in "funny money" less than honest, as we > continue to "monitize" our debt by printing more currency on the > printing press, or even more efficiently by Treasury computer > crediting the Federal Reserve billions and billions of Dollars > OUT OF THIN AIR. > > This House of Cards could collapse overnight. All it would take > is OPEC to demand payment of oil in gold or China to dump their > Treasury Bills. What happened to the Weimar Republic could > happen here. If that transpires, one could pay off a half- > million dollar mortgage with an ounce of gold and conversely, it > will take a life-savings worth of currency to buy a loaf of > bread. Such hyperinflation will sadly be the death knell of this > once great Nation, brought on by generations of bad political > decisions by incompetent patronizing elected officials put into > office by the hordes of low class, self centered voters. > > Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this > non corrisponde ad un utente =A0 |message is not related to a real > reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an > di un sistema anonimizzatore =A0 |anonymous system > Per maggiori informazioni =A0 =A0 =A0|For more info > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0

China is officially decreasing their amount of dollars it owns and the yuan is increasing in value.

China refusing to increase the value of the yuan is/was mostly because it had so much of dollars.

They let the yuan rise very slowly for many reasons and having too many dollars is just one of them.

They have a hell of a lot of people and the distribution of wealth is very unequal but it is probably not as unequal as the distribution of wealth in the USA.

USA is bound to experience a lot of changes in values and when the inflation really takes off there will be a lot of unrest.

The unrest china is trying to prevent is nothing to the unrest that is going to happen in the USA.

The unrest in china is because of growth but the unrest in USA is because of depression and less growth.

Getting bigger is relatively easy but getting smaller is hard.

Reply to
Bjorn

No, it was so that people would buy their artificially cheap goods so it could would have a market for their goods.

Reply to
dr_jeff