Remove Front Door Panels 1997 Buicl LeSabre

I need to remove the front door panels on 1997 Buick Lesabre to change the mirrors How do the door panels come off?

Reply to
issjoe

If your car is like mine, and I doubt it, I'll take a stab at telling you how I did it on my car. First, if you don't have power windows, you have to use a special tool to remove the window rollup handle. It's an open sided spring washer that has to be pulled from behind the handle. Then you have to find all the screws that hold the armrest and door strap. Usually under some plastic covers that have to be pried off carefully. Then the whole panel has to be pried off on both sides and bottom. Try not to break the plastic push on clips. Then lift the whole panel up over the door lock. Some cars require you to unscrew the door lock first. Good luck on not breaking any plastic 'doo hickies'.

Reply to
erness.wild