2003 Front Door Panel Removal

Has anyone had any experience removing the front door panels in the Mustang...I think I am going to change out some stereo stuff this weekend and was wondering if anyone had any insite on how they should come off.

Thanks,

Shane

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Thanks...I was looking for the screws but I couldnt find any...Thanks for reassuring me that there are screws in the door...I will have to take a look again tonight for them.

Shane

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Hmmmm I was pretty sure there are screws. I'll check mine out again and post back tonight. Gagan

Reply to
Gagan (mwarrior)

Thanks,

Reply to